The Yes to Education Foundation is a not-for-profit organization committed to improving educational outcomes for all students in The Bahamas by focusing on the following:
- High Impact Professional Development Opportunities
for Teachers, and
- Quality Enrichment Opportunities for Students
Our Annual Strategies that Work Conference is arguably the biggest educational Professional Development event in The Bahamas. Since 2012, more than 1,000 teachers in The Bahamas have attended our Strategies that Work Conference, and we are looking forward to welcoming 1,000 teachers to Strengthening Student Engagement: Strategies that Work on 25th January 2014.
Our What Works Study Visits have lead Bahamian Educational Leaders, and Teachers to Ontario, Canada and Finland in our quest
We need all hands on deck to make a difference in Education in The Bahamas! Are you interested in:
- Tutoring a child?
- Donating gently used books?
- Sponsoring a child on an international adventure?
- Sponsoring a teacher for a high impact training event?
Sign up below – we would be happy to work with you!
What would you say to a fellow
colleague considering a What
Works Study Visit?